Dear Members and Followers
We would like to take the opportunity to thank all members, our lead corporate sponsor Shearman & Sterling LLP and Piraeus Bank UK, as well as a number of private supporters and importantly our guest speakers, for a full year of activities for the Hellenic Bankers Association UK.
During 2016, we had the opportunity to organise at least one event every month; we brought together content-driven public lectures and private events on the theme ‘Greece’s Recovery and Growth agenda’, as well as networking and social responsibility initiatives.
For 2017, continuing to support Hellenism abroad, we will organise a series of Masterclass events and Public lectures. We aim to maintain our high profile Networking events, bringing closer the Hellenic professionals of the wider Financial Services sector. Stay tuned in our website for event updates.
We will also continue our support and partnership with LSE Hellenic Observatory, the Hellenic Hope, LoveGreece, Reload, Gree
All the above are empowered by our Members, to who we owe special thanks and call to renew their 2017 annual membership.
Membership entitles to a variety of benefits, including the following:
– Discounted member-only price to our Annual Gala
– Exclusive access to the Association’s most high profile private events
– Free admission to lectures and panel discussions featuring distinguished and engaging speakers impacting the financial community
– Opportunity to network and meet other professionals in the financial services industry
– Access to Members’ Areas, including the Association’s mailing list and useful resource
Register as a Member and enjoy the benefits, as exciting events are planned for 2017!
ALL 2016 Memberships are now deemed expired- please renew your membership for 2017
The Executive Committee
Hellenic Bankers Association-UK
What we did in 2016
* LSE Hellenic Observatory Public Lecture Prof. L Katseli, Chair National Bank of Greece
* Lecture at Cass Business School Prof. Y. Mourmouras Deputy Governor Bank of Greece
* Annual Greek Roadshow Athens Stock Exchange – Panel discussion
* LSE Hellenic Observatory Public Lecture Prof. Karamouzis Chair Eurobank Ergasias
* Delphi Forum Summit
* Panorama – Banking panel
Social Responsibility & Networking
* HBA Annual Gala Ball
* Evening at the Archdiocese (exclusive to HBAUK Members)
* Greek Art Bonhams (exclusive to HBAUK Members)
* Hellenic Hope Annual Party
* Summer & Autumn drinks
* Capital Link Shipping (priority for HBAUK members)
* Economist Hazlis (priority for HBAUK members)