The Hellenic Bankers Association-UK (HBA-UK) in cooperation with the Hellenic Observatory of the London School of Economics is organising a panel debate in the framework of the Hellenic Presidency of the EU Council.
Title: Growth & Social Cohesion – Challenges for Greece and beyond
Organisers: Hellenic Observatory, LSE and HBA-UK
Date: Thursday, 15th May 2014 at 18:30
– Mr Stratos Chatzigiannis, Chairman HBA-UK
– Mr Horst Reichenbach, Head of the Task Force for Greece in the European Commission
– Mr Philippe Costeletos, Managing Partner & Co-founder, DMC Partners
– Ms Vicky Pryce, Chief Economic Adviser, CEBR; Economist
– Mr Wolfgang Munchau, Associate Editor Financial Times; Co-founder & President of Eurointelligence ASBL
– Professor Kevin Featherstone, Director, Hellenic Observatory, LSE
This event is free of charge but a ticket is required.
There will be a reserved seating area for the members of the Hellenic Bankers Association. Please reserve your seat (subject to availability) by emailing your details (name, phone number) and quoting “HBA” to the following address: Hellenicobservatory@lse.ac.uk by Monday 12th May.
Please note that the event venue will be announced only to the ticket-holders nearer to the 15th of May for security reasons.
The Executive Committee
Hellenic Bankers Association – UK