The Hellenic Bankers Association-UK (HBA-UK) cordially invites you to join an online panel discussion on what the Covid19 impact and prospects are for careers in Banking and Finance.
HBA UK Executive Committee will also present an update on its career mentoring program and how HBA UK members can apply to become a mentor / mentee.
- Loula Lefkariti, Consultant at Egon Zehnder, Heads Investment Banking, Corporate Banking & Markets practice in London
- Yiannis Demopoulos, Co-founder and Director Delta Executive Search
Date: Wednesday, 21 October 2020; 7-740pm GMT
Attendance: Open to all but registration is required. Priority will be given to HBA-UK members (subject to availability)
Join the conversation with our panelists to discuss important covid19 career topics such as:
- What is the current job market situation in Banking and Finance?
- What are the trends and how is it going to be next year?
- Where is the demand for hiring? What are the key traits for candidate success ?
- Would the Covid19 influence on the level of salaries/bonus ?
- Has Covid19 determined any long-term effects on the physical working environment?
Interested in Joining the HBA-UK?:
HBA-UK Membership information can be found in the following link: http://www.hellenicbankers.org.uk/membership/
Alternatively, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your participation!
The Executive Committee, HBA-UK